Saturday 8 December 2012

Sweet-smelling angels...



Today without decoupage. I like angels, I believe in their existence. I’ve got a fairly large collection of plaster angel figurines at home. Today I’ve made angels from salt dough. The first colourful group will be for the tree. The colours were chosen by our daughters :)


The second group more subtle, fragranced with cinnamon. Packed in a delicate foil they will be a Christmas gift for someone.




For the creation of these angels I made use of the tutorial you can find on the blohttp://sztukaniepowazna.blogspot.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. jestem pod wrażeniem , łądniejsze od moich!:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miałam dobrego nauczyciela czyli Ciebie :) Dziś robiłam niebieskie/mroźne cynamonowe anioły :)

      Delete
  2. Są cudowne....ja też wierzę w ich obecność, że nad nami czuwają:)

    ReplyDelete